FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions about shipping and delivery
- Package re-delivered to your address - you choose the day.
- Shipping to a different address that you specify.
- Parcel delivery to a GLS ParcelShop of your choice.
- Grant parking permit. The delivery driver can then drop off your package at the location you specified.
- Refuse acceptance: The package is being returned to the sender.
- Collect yourself at the depot: The package remains at the depot and is ready for you to collect for four working days. There will be no new packet delivery.
- Parcel delivery again in the evening or on Saturday. Available in many postal code areas of Berlin, Bonn, Dortmund, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Cologne, Leipzig, Munich and Nuremberg
form.It should state your name and address and the name and address of the person collecting you. The authorized representative must bring the power of attorney and a valid ID card or passport.
GLS shipment tracking and see where your package is at the moment. When the parcel is handed over to the parcel service, you will receive your parcel or shipment number from us by email so that you are always up to date on the delivery status.
Frequently asked questions about payment methods
✓ Credit card (Mastercard, VISA, AMEX)
✓Purchase on account (Klarna)
✓Google Pay, Apple Pay , Shopify Pay